We are delighted to announce that National Professional Qualifications for all schools in Shropshire and Telford will now be Fully Funded by the DfE
Are you investing in yourself and your staff with Quality Professional Learning?
This half term has been challenging
Too tied up with external pressures, balancing workload and supporting others?
Look at the bigger picture
Invest in yourself and your staff’s professional learning
to empower the leadership of school improvement.
Don’t let your school miss out on this opportunity
As part of the government’s long-term education recovery plan, £184 million of new funding for NPQs was announced on 2 June 2021 to be spent over the course of this parliament.
Teachers and leaders employed in state funded schools, and state funded organisations that offer 16-19 places, in England will be able to access a fully funded NPQ from Autumn 2021, to support teachers and pupils following the disruption to learning faced as a result of COVID-19.
Supporting our teachers and leaders in Shropshire and Telford through quality locally delivered NPQs – it’s what we do.
We have been listening to our school leaders in our locality. With all the pressures still on our schools it is imperative you have the time and space to access the fully funded NPQs without deadlines for registrations this week. We want to ensure you have access to carefully considered delivery, spaced out across the year, that reduces workload impact.
Our unique offer:
Launch windows between November 2021 and January 2022.
This will include:
• An introductory session, warm up webinars, preparation tasks, self-assessments and guidance on online learning.
This more flexible and paced approach to accessing our NPQs reduces demands on you to ensure you are ready for delivery from February 2022. This will include:
• Exemplary Face to Face sessions hosted in Oswestry and Telford
• Online webinars
• Discussion forums
For more information on STEP and the NPQ programmes please visit our SWAY
Next steps for potential applicants
Places may become limited due to the fully funded offer…
Sign up via our website. (please note you will be redirected to LLSE’s application)
*Dates of delivery will be hosted on our website shortly.
These will include:
• The welcome/information session in November and an alternative at the start of January.
• The introductory webinar at the end of January. This will advise on using the online platform and a Q and A session with your facilitators.
• The Individual Self-assessment and optional preparation tasks will be available December 2021 – January 2022.
• Face to Face delivery across the modules
• Online learning across the modules
We very much look forward to supporting you in your leadership journey. Should you have any questions we are always happy to help.
In the first instance please contact the ALL team using the following contact details:
Tel: 01691 664445